Thursday, December 17, 2009


Okay, almost done... Just one more illustration... It's 11:30 in the AM and I've still not gone to bed. This thing is due tonight, and if I go to bed now, I'll sleep until sundown, and I'll never finish by tonight, so the little wife put another pot of coffee on, and I'm chugging away. Every time I take a swallow of java, I fell like my heart starts racing. I NEED SLEEP!!! I can't wait to hit the sheets. These marathon projects run me down... Ah feel like drool awn a dawg's lip. I feel like this guy... Hopefully I don't smell like him... but this studio is getting stuffy. You know what it smell likes when you keep a hairy critter in a box for too long? Yeah, pretty bad. I need a shave real bad, too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home