Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just got a notice from Google that their eBlogger service will discontinue ftp service. What that means is that I will no longer be able to redirect my blog onto my website here. I suspect that means that when others click on my homepage link to the blog, they will receive a blank page, or just the frame of the page. In any case, I may as well close this blog and figure a way to get a blog set up on my site. In the mean time, adios to the three people who even bothered checking in with any frequency. In the meantime, I'll still post nonsense on my Facebook page if you want to keep up with the life-and-times of yours truly. God bless y'all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sis said...

Wow, I'm one of 3? Woo-hoo! :-)

February 4, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home