Monday, November 16, 2009


One of my little ones. She's tiny for her age, but I like that, because it gives the illusion that she's not growing up so fast. Not that I don't want the kids to grow up, but I'll miss having little ones around once they're grown.

I wasn't going to post photos on this blog any longer, but my kids are far better than anything else I could ever create. If you don't already have kids, run out and place an order for one -- or two -- or more. They're better than goldfish, I can assure you. You can't flush them down the toilet, of course, and they take up far more room than a glass bowl, but goldfish don't have arms to wrap around your neck and they can't tell you that they love you, so there you go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to concur with you, Baby Bro, they ARE the best thing you've ever created. Of course, the wife has much to do with that as well. :-)

Love you!
Sis

November 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home