Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ROCKETEER!

Woo-hoo! My IDW Deluxe edition of Dave Steven's Rocketeer collection just arrived on the doorstep ten minutes ago! Anyone who knows me knows that I have an addiction for books, but work was so slow last year that this past summer I only bought one book at the Con -- so out of character for me. So this is the first book I've purchased in the last eight months, and it'll probably be one of my favorite art books ever. Amazon and IDW are sold out of the Deluxe edition already, but you can still find it on eBay. If I weren't swamped with work at the moment, I'd spend the rest of my evening pouring over every page. It's truly a work of art. (Incidentally, I swiped this image from the web, because I wanted to post this and didn't want to take the time to shoot a pic. My apologies to the photographer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home