Thursday, May 21, 2009


GETTING SOME SUN

So I drove the family to Newport Beach yesterday to get out of the house and away from it all for a day. Nothing like getting some sun and waves to recharge the ol' batteries, and all for free... except for the price of a few gallons of petrol. All I had to do was tune out the complaining and whining, endure sand-paper-like abrasion between the toes, avoid stepping on broken glass, and constantly check the time so as to avoid getting another government extortion note on my window because some meter-maid-goon got to my vehicle before I could return to feed the meter-beast and pacify its insatiable hunger for my hard-earned quarters. Besides all that, it was a grand day out. Naturally, I took the Canon. Here's a shot of a complete stranger walking along the rocks. I was hoping she'd fall so I could get a really cool, candid, accident shot, but nothing of the sort ever materialized.
On another note, here's an interesting video on Canon lenses.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home