Friday, June 19, 2009

HAVING YOUR HEAD EXAMINED

Seriously though, does anyone really waste their time on Twitter? I created an account the first time I read about it and how it's the "new" thing in networking. I immediately wondered why I even bothered. Almost no other online networking site has helped my business other than, perhaps, LinkedIn. I barely have time to write a lot of nonsense here, where only three people will read this. Imagine the time wasted logging on to Twitter to notify --who? myself?-- that I just ate a moldy slice of pizza left over from last night's bunko game. Well, no thank you. Life's short enough and time is at a premium, what with a wife, four kids, and creditors vying for my attention.
For those who enjoy twittering, "no offense". If you really have that much time on your hands, however, you can come to my house, sit in my yard, and alert me every time you see a weed taking root.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home