Monday, June 29, 2009

LATE NIGHT
So, a week ago, around this same time, I was restless, couldn't sleep, and decided to wander out into the empty streets and shoot some pics. Normally, walking at night wouldn't bother me, but doing so loaded with an expensive camera and lenses made me nervous. The economy being what it is, people are desperate out there. The last thing I wanted was to run into a gaggle of geeks roaming the streets on electric scooters, and who might not mind knocking me over for my equipment so they could pawn it off and use the money to buy college text-books -- college books being a scam if there ever was one.
Be that as it may, I went to the village in Claremont and shot this nice, lonely corner. It was my favorite shot of the evening. Something very noir-ish about it, I guess. Anyway, just thought I'd share...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sis said...

That's a gorgeous shot. But Claremont? Victoria Gardens too bright for you? Did the wife freak out when she learned you'd snuck out so late? :-)

June 30, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home