Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Here's a shot of the wife getting her face painted at a July 4th event at church. I know those look like flowers -that's what I thought they were, too-- but, no, those are not flowers. They're supposed to be fireworks. Go figure. There's only so much one can paint well on a face, I guess.
On another note, I decided to pull most of my pics from Flickr. Not that there's anything wrong with Flickr, but it takes time that I don't really have to be hanging around there. Besides, if anyone wants to see my pics, they probably already know me and can ask me personally. Otherwise, I guess I can continue posting pics here on occasion. Eventually, I hope to add a section to the site where I can just post images, but funds are scarce and don't allow for that at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home